[Neighbors] Nob Hill seeks your support on Lead and Coal Aves.

Suzann Owings sowings06 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 12:28:28 MST 2021

I whole heartedly agree with Mr. Cohen.  Let’s have an environmental impact assessment that may result in options we’ve not considered.  Let’s identify the core problem before applying fixes to symptoms.

I live one house south of Coal.  While missing much of the mayhem, I empathize with my neighbors who live on Lead and Coal.

This issue impacts all of us, S
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so at docso.com
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
...think only of the best,
...work only for the best,
...expect only the best.