[Neighbors] Nob Hill MainStreet Grant Opportunity

Val Osbourn val.mae1987 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:14:34 MST 2021

NOB HILL BUSINESSES! It's that time again! Each month we will open up
applications for a $650 grant that you can use to help you during these
difficult times! Winners will be randomly selected, and a new business will
be chosen each month. And for March we are choosing TWO businesses to win!
Businesses that have already applied - please do so again! This grant
begins March 1st. Apply here and stay tuned:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X3W9YSF
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X3W9YSF?fbclid=IwAR2nz4s8iBwXKFSR38CGgC2pfh695rHw-SABzCmxpu4WYHCRF51QBXo2Byc>

Sincerely,
Valerie