[Neighbors] FW: CABQ Nob Hill Facilitated NA Meeting Report - Public House ABQ/High & Dry Brewing Meeting of 7/1/21 5:30-7:30pm

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Mon Jul 5 10:50:15 MDT 2021

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors.

As announced on this email list our association participated in a facilitated meeting with the applicant and their agent on this request last week.

Facilitators Jocelyn Torres and Philip Crump have provided the final report on our meeting. They provide guidelines below if anyone wishes to amend or clarify the report. Feel free to share this report. Feel free to continue the dialog at neighbors at NobHill-NM.com <mailto:neighbors at NobHill-NM.com>

If the Zoning Hearing Examiner schedules this request for his August 17 hearing the NHNA board of directors will consider a position at its August meeting, currently scheduled for August 5. All are encouraged to weigh in before then or at that time.

I am asking the applicant to address community concerns in a meaningful way and to present those at a second facilitated meeting in July to get feedback, especially from immediate neighbors. Among concerns were to secure dedicated parking sufficient that street parking on Hermosa will be minimal and to employ design features so there is no building access from Hermosa Dr. and so activity is limited on the east side of the building. I can’t guarantee this would result in support by our association but it would demonstrate the applicant’s intention to be a good neighbor.

Watch  http://www.nobhill-nm.com/urban-planning/ for updates.

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster, President