[Neighbors] CABQ Nob Hill Facilitated NA Meeting Report

imides-46686 at mypacks.net imides-46686 at mypacks.net
Tue Jul 6 21:25:01 MDT 2021

Those two aforementioned points from NHNA look worthy of addressing. I hope they can be to mutual satisfaction, as I enjoy High & Dry's 529 Adams SE location and would likely enjoy a more southerly location within walking/biking distance.

NOTE: Our small businesses and neighborhoods are still challenged by CABQ's calculation of parking requirements, given the changing times and neighbors now walking and biking to businesses rather than driving.

Wes