[Neighbors] NH Public Safety ECHO Update

Mark Nelson r.mark.nelson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 17:33:18 MDT 2021

Hi neighbors,

The very first Nob Hill-University Area Public Safety ECHO meeting took
place earlier this month! We had a great initial turnout with neighbors,
NHNA board members, business community members, and representatives from
UNM, APD, AFR, the City of Albuquerque, and Albuquerque Heading Home. This
is an exciting time for addressing safety issues in Nob Hill!

Please join us for our future ECHO meetings! The meetings, by design,
utilize technology to allow more attendance and participation. They occur
on the first and third Wednesday of each month from 4:00 to 5:30 PM. The
next will take place on Wednesday, July 21st. You can join the meeting by
navigating to www.cabq.gov/nobhill-uecho. This will open the Zoom meeting
for you.

Each session utilizes case-based learning to address specific public safety
topics. To suggest topics for discussion at a future ECHO meeting, please
email Maria Wolfe at mwolfe at cabq.gov. I look forward to "seeing" you then!

Viva Nob Hill,

Mark

Mark Nelson
Secretary, Public Safety Committee Chairman
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association