[Neighbors] Today's Nob Hill - University Public Safety ECHO

Mark Nelson r.mark.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 09:53:52 MDT 2021

We hope you plan to join us today!

*Please join us for the*

*Nob Hill – University Public Safety ECHO*

*Wednesday, July 21, 4-5:30 p.m.*

*VIDEO CONFERENCE IN (works on computer or smart phone)*

cabq.gov/nobhill-uecho <http://www.cabq.gov/nobhill-uecho>

OR   https://zoom.us/  Meeting ID: 505-662-4455 Password: NobHill-U

*PHONE IN* dial 1 253 215 8782 or 1-346-248-7799

Enter the meeting ID: 5056624455# - then hit # again

*Didactic Presentation:** Who you gonna call? *

Explore which line to call for your concerns with tips for effectiveness.

Presented by Erika Wilson

CABQ Emergency Communication Center Manager

The session will be videotaped to share on the city’s website.

*Have you provided input on our Community Input Survey?*

*It isn’t too late – click here
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RP3MB3P>. *Survey
closes July 31.

*Announcements*

·       SE Community Policing Council – Thursday, July 15 6-6:30 p.m.
Registration
Required <https://cabq.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1bg5NJ0LQJSEUOw9et2Maw>

·       Nob Hill – University Public Safety ECHO – Wednesday, August 4,
4-5:30 p.m. Traffic calming and Engineering and Vision Zero

·       Mark your calendar for Nob Hill Summer Fest – Saturday, August 7

*Invite Nob Hill and University area People*

Do you know people who should be included in our Nob Hill - University
Public Safety ECHO? If so, please invite them! Feel free to forward this
message to community members or send information to nobhill-uecho at cabq.gov
to have someone added to the Invitation list – or forward this invitation.

*This is a public, open forum and we welcome all!*

*Do you have a Public Safety Issue?*

If you would like to submit a case to be presented, we want to hear about
your concerns, issues and situations. Contact us about any scenario
involving Nob Hill or the University area that you want to discuss at a
future Nob Hill - University Public Safety ECHO session.

*CONTACT Maria Wolfe 505-917-5559 or*

*NobHill-UECHO at cabq.gov* <NobHill-UECHO at cabq.gov>
*https://www.cabq.gov/echo* <https://www.cabq.gov/echo>

Maria Wolfe

Public Safety ECHO Coordinator

505.917-5559

mwolfe at cabq.gov

[image: cid:image002.jpg at 01D42A85.BB5E1870][image:
https://partner.cabq.gov/mayor/One%20ABQ%20Branding%20Files/APD/PNG/COA%20Logo_Horizontal_APD%20with%20tag.png]

--
R. Mark Nelson, PharmD