[Neighbors] What is it with all the military aircraft over us all the time now, at midnight even

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 14:35:53 MDT 2021

Life here has been bad enough with the racing cars on Lead and Coal and now we have Air Force C-130s and CV-22s flying low over the Nob Hill area and shaking our houses and windows in the day time, plus now they have been doing at midnight keeping us all awake and on edge of a plane crashing down on us.

Can the NHNA put in a complaint for us with the Air Force and the mayor?  Urban areas of residences like this should not have to endure this kind of disturbances.

Thanks,
Bob Anderson