[Neighbors] Fwd: Neighborhood Meeting Request for 201 Hermosa NE

Greg Weirs vgweirs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:03:59 MDT 2021

On the proposed dates, I think the holiday weekend would reduce
participation at the meeting, so should be pushed back. Failing that, I
would prefer July 1.

On the application itself, I am concerned that a high volume business with
evening operating hours would encroach heavily on the residents living
literally next door and 50ft across the street. I support the business but
not at that location.

Greg

Greg Weirs
505 515 6334 (M)