[Neighbors] Cockroaches already

kingkb kingkb at mail.swcp.com
Tue Mar 9 15:59:13 MST 2021

I've had one here and there in recent weeks ~ when the weather
warms, they come up. I was surprised to see a solo during the colder
weather ....

I need to get with putting out a fresh coat of
diatomaceous earth under the house :)

Near Lomas and Hermosa

On Mar
9 2021 12:44 PM, JRB via Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> Hello All: I am
wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the appearance of
cockroaches during the past few weeks. I have notice that each morning I
find 5 or 6 of the buggers mostly dead on the floors. It seems a little
early to me for this to be happening and I am wondering if anyone else
is dealing with the same thing. Located near Lomas and Solano. Thanks.

Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com

[1]
> This Message Sent To: kingkb at swcp.com

Links: