[Neighbors] Cockroaches already

Suzann Owings sowings06 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 08:46:49 MST 2021

Wow, thanks, Sam. I’ll keep your recipe.

I’m in the Hyder Park area, too, and was overwhelmed with roaches in the Spring-Summer of 2018 and 2019.  I finally figured out that it was related to the sewer line replacement project.  The roaches were pushed from the construction areas south and westward into my unfortunate area.

Last year as the construction actually arrived in the neighborhood, we had no unusual roach problem.  I figure the roaches were all moving further west ahead of the workmen.  We’ll see.
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so at docso.com
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
...think only of the best,
...work only for the best,
...expect only the best.