[Neighbors] Cockroaches already, Alma's roach bait

Henrie S maryhenrie at msn.com
Wed Mar 10 17:52:32 MST 2021

I found the original post from Lou Ann in 2015, sharing her cousin's recipe. Here is the post that includes how you use the bait.

Alma's Roach Bait

16 oz Boric Acid

1/2 cup Finely Chopped Onions

1/2 cup Sugar

1 cup Flour

Lard to hold it all together

Add Water to the consistency of clay

Mix all ingredients. Chill. Make small, slightly flattened balls.

Serve on a dish; this concoction is greasy when it warms up and may stain fabrics, flooring, etc.

Serves thousands.  Recipe may be reduced proportionately.

Refrigerate until ready to use.