[Neighbors] Fwd: Weekly eNews

Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Mon Mar 15 14:21:07 MDT 2021

Forwarded from CABQ. I note a piece about green waste cart pilot program. Maybe if a lot of us fill out the survey we could get this pilot program in Nob Hill.
Also information on neighborhood watch and other good updates.
Kind regards, Gary, President NobHill NA

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: