[Neighbors] Liquor License Request, Happy Accidents, 3225 Central Ave. NE

MARK CLEVELAND abqcleve at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 11:30:25 MDT 2021

I completely agree with Mr. Garcia’s statements about this application and see no reason at all why it shouldn’t be supported. Location is ideal, right in the heart of the Nob Hill business district. I wish Happy Accidents well.

Sincerely,

Mark Cleveland
Nob Hill Neighborhood Assoc. member and registered cultural property owner