[Neighbors] Thoughts about Happy Accidents, 3225 Central Ave. NE and our Nob Hill

Nance nlcorvus at att.net
Thu Mar 25 20:41:48 MDT 2021

It’s been a great discussion neighbors!     My flighty idea:

Nob Hill Parking Lots with one level underground, 2 above.  The structure would have a 1% for the Arts exterior of murals, bas relief and mosaics.

Using the processes and programs we’ve done for so many years, proposals would include youth arts training apprenticeships.

While the construction is going on. The ART parking program could resume,  Of course, just continuing the parking program permanently would be a MUCH cheaper option!

Nance Crow in the Kelvin(ator) House