[Neighbors] Parking structure

Sam Bawcum sambawcum at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 17:40:51 MDT 2021

I don't understand your enthusiasm for this.  First, such a structure violates the basic height restrictions of the district (which have been terribly abused by others). Secondly, parking structures promote driving.  Have we, the City of Albuquerque, already overspent funds, blood, sweat, and oh so many tears for a Public Transit system (ART) to bring patrons into the Central business districts.  Let's use what we've got.