[Neighbors] Thoughts about Happy Accidents, 3225 Central Ave. NE and our Nob Hill

JILL FRAWLEY jillfrawley at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 10:50:28 MDT 2021

I've lived in Nob Hill 30 years...a parking garage is fully...ART destroyed positive outcomes...pushed people out of business...the cement barrier up central, major obstacle, changing stop light timing, another obstacle...people who think what used to be can get resurrected...major delusion...you want to a kill a user friendly neighborhood just consult previous officials who made their money and abandoned ship....welcome to our dysfunctional neighborhood....Jill Frawley....

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 10:22 PM, Mark McCart via Neighbors_nobhill-nm<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Neighbors_nobhill-nm mailing list
Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com