[Neighbors] Cockroaches already, Alma's roach bait

Catherine Gordon nobhillgrowersmarket2015 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 00:17:37 MDT 2021

As to those teeny tiny ants, I have had real success, so long as I'm
consistent - like every time I see a single ant or last thing after
cleaning the kitchen.  I clean the surface with white vinegar - I use a
spray bottle.  Then - and this is important - I wipe the cleaned surface
with peppermint oil.  I go through a lot of vinegar and a lot of peppermint
oil, but it really works.  The best price I've found for the oil is from
Vitacost.com - 16 oz bottle.  I think Costco has the best price on white
vinegar; though you have to go to the warehouse to get it.  They won't ship
it.

Catherine