[Neighbors] Fwd: Request for Liquor License, Lizard Tail Brewing

Melodie Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sat May 8 17:12:14 MDT 2021

Here is the record of calls for service at 9800 Montgomery Blvd NE.
The current location of Lizard Tail Brewing is in Suite 7 of that address.
Please review applicant's comments regarding the call summary in the email below.
If you would like clarification please reach out to him. If you find any information you would like to share please reply to all.
Gary Eyster

Begin forwarded message: