[Neighbors] Need Old News Papers

Sharmin Dharas sharmin at heritagehospitalitygroup.com
Wed May 19 11:28:07 MDT 2021

Hello Hello!

Quick intro: My name is Sharmin Dharas. I have officially taken over the
University Lodge 3711 Central Ave NE formally Travelodge during the route
66 glory days. We are currently remodeling/renovating UNL into a boutique
hotel. It is an exciting project and we cannot wait to share the finished
modern mid-century hotel with the new brand and look soon. However, for now
we need your help. Our housekeepers are always in need of old newspapers-
best way to clean windows! Do you have any?

If you have any newspapers that you are ready to throw out and
recycle please feel free to drop them off at our office anytime between
7am-10pm Monday- Sunday. The GM Elizabeth or myself will be here to greet
and accept them!

In the meantime attached is a picture of one of our remodeled rooms! If you
have any family or friends who need a place to stay locally and near you we
have availability! I'm sure you see the minor exterior changes we have done
already around the pool!

Have a wonderful rest of the week and we look forward to meeting you soon.

Kind regards,
Sharmin & UNL Team

*Heritage Hospitality Group*

*Sharmin S. Dharas*

3711 Central Ave NE | Albuquerque, NM | 87108

Direct: 505.401.6549 | Email: sharmin at heritagehospitalitygroup.com

Follow us on

 *• Bite Yard <http://biteyard.com/> • Usafii Beauty
<https://usafii.com/> • Lodgeque Hotel <http://lodgeque.com> •* University
Lodge <http://university-lodge.com>* • *
------------------------------

This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
This transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If the reader of this
message or an attachment is not intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivery the message or attachment to the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you
replying to the sender. The information transmitted in this message and any
attachments maybe privileged, is intended for the personal and confidential
use of the intended recipients, and is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510-2521.