[Neighbors] Hummers

neelsie81 neelsie81 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:01:07 MDT 2021

You have the right ratio. Maybe cut back on water just slightly, but more than likely they have probably switched to a more protein heavy diet in the form of gnats and other small insects. They are feeding their new babies and replacing their own stores from all the migrating and mating activities. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ginger Lawrence via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 5/23/21  18:05  (GMT-07:00) To: neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Hummers
Try equal parts sugar and water.