[Neighbors] Invitation for Christmas Cantata at Tingley Coliseum on Dec 20th

Gracias Christmas Cantata abqiyf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:16:45 MST 2021

Dear Nob Hill Neighborhood Association,

My name is Daniel Hong and I am contacting you on behalf of the Gracias
Choir and Orchestra which will be presenting the *Gracias Christmas
Cantata* *at
the Tingley Coliseum on December 20th, 2021 at **7 pm for FREE for the
community. *It is my pleasure to invite you and your neighbors to attend
the 2021 performance of the Christmas Cantata.

The Gracias Choir is an award-winning choir of the highest calibre. The
Gracias Christmas Cantata is a show-stopping musical experience that has
amazed audiences all across North America since 2011. It contains three
beautiful music-filled stages, and one eternal message of hope. We have
hosted this event every year in Albuquerque since 2015, but unfortunately
in 2020, we were unable to do so because of Covid-19.  Now, we are
delighted to bring the breathtaking 2021 Gracias Christmas Cantata back to
the citizens of Albuquerque!

This is why we would love the chance to promote the Gracias Christmas
Cantata in your neighborhood. We have no doubt that anyone who comes will
be filled with joy.

Since this concert is admission free, people can get free tickets at
www.christmascantata.us
<https://abqiyf-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1En1Cwmo1yFj3eQiGgYY9XQOe08uvamEiHWC7eK86rko-1225254896&key=YAMMID-1637788604503&link=http://www.christmascantata.us/>
.

Also, please note *that children under 5-years-old will not be allowed
entry* in order to maintain a proper viewing atmosphere.

We cannot wait to host you and your neighbors! Please feel free to contact
me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely yours,

Daniel Hong

Daniel Hong