[Neighbors] Transfer of Liquor License # 28028 to 3222 Central Ave. SE, Albuquerque, M'tucci's Bar-Roma

Mark McCart mark.mccart at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 18:23:34 MDT 2021

I'm in favor of the restaurant, but with one concern.  I believe the application indicated that it would be open daily until 11pm.  I suspect we have little or no input/influence over business hours, but 11 seems too late for a weeknight -- especially in warm months when more people will be out on the restaurant patio space.  Happy Accidents, for example, closes at 10 during the week and it's more of a bar than the planned restaurant proposed to be.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 4:08 PM, OBC via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Neighbors_nobhill-nm mailing list
Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
This Message Sent To: mark.mccart at yahoo.com