[Neighbors] Results of Free NM Register Historical Plaque Drawing

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sun Oct 10 15:36:01 MDT 2021

Congratulations to 3 homeowners whose names were drawn Thursday to receive a
free NM Register of Cultural Places Plaque for their house.

They are Gloria Rael, Bob and Judy Nutting, and John Liebendorfer all of the
Monte Vista and College View Historic District.

We will now reach out to CABQ Planning, Leslie Naji (
<mailto:lnaji at cabq.gov> lnaji at cabq.gov) to obtain the historic inventory
forms for their houses along with other entrants who asked for that help.

We will use that information to develop citations for their plaques, order
them from the NM Historical Society, and help the three homeowners hang
their plaques.

If you would like to purchase your own plaque we can help you do it.

This initiative honors Nob Hilleño David Kammer who was instrumental in
listing the Monte Vista and College View District in the NM Register of
Cultural Places and the National Register.

All are welcome at a zoom meeting Tuesday night with special guest Steven
Moffson about possible listing of additional districts in Nob Hill.

Info and invitation at
http://www.nobhill-nm.com/event/historic-nob-hill-neighborhood-survey-findin
gs/

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>