[Neighbors] Nob Hill Domino's

Dan Spanogle danspanogle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:06:29 MDT 2021

I would add that drivers should not have cars with modified exhaust
systems. It’s bad enough in the Nob hill central corridor without adding in
drivers with loud exhaust working a 5-8 hour night shift.

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 5:46 PM Karen Mendenhall via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

> Thanks for keeping us informed.
> Karen S Mendenhall
> 505.280.2097
> abqkaren at gmail.com
>
> “People have the power to wrestle the earth from fools.”  Patti Smith
>

> On Oct 14, 2021, at 12:17 PM, Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
> neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Dan

•This message was m sent from my handheld gizmo.. Please excuse any errors
in spellign and grammar. Also, I may have just finished a float.. so I
might be a bit floaty. Or... I might really need to float so I’m might a
bit dry.