[Neighbors] FW: Notice of Decision, High and Dry Brewing/Public House Tap Toom/Tasting Room

vaneldredge vaneldredge at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 09:19:53 MDT 2021

Great news, thanks Gary.I'm looking forward to enjoying a Special shapes IPA on the new patio!VanSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 9/2/21  6:49 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Neighbors Nob Hill <neighbors at nobhill-nm.com> Subject: [Neighbors] FW: Notice of Decision, High and Dry Brewing/Public House Tap Toom/Tasting Room Friends and Neighbors. The hearing examiner approved the request for conditional use as you can read on the attached notice of decision.He attached several of our conditions. I would expect the applicant to apply for a liquor license for the taproom/tasting room in the future.When we receive that we will put it out to you using this email list. Kind regards,Gary EysterPresident, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association(505)991-1388meyster1 at me.com   From: Sanchez, Suzanna A. [mailto:suzannasanchez at cabq.gov] Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 1:19 PMTo: Jim Strozier <cp at consensusplanning.com>; Michael Vos <Vos at consensusplanning.com>Cc: Gary Eyster <meyster1 at me.com>; Donna O'Brien <myabqagent at comcast.net>; Drew Henry <rt66pastor at gmail.com>; Flora Silva <silva_f65 at yahoo.com>; Spencer Nelson <spencer at swcp.com>Subject: Notice of Decision Dear Applicant, Please see the attached Notice of Decision from the August 17th, 2021 ZHE Hearing.  Thank you, Suzie Sanchez               SUZIE SANCHEZzhe administrative assistanto 505.924.3894e suzannasanchez at cabq.govcabq.gov/planning