[Neighbors] Historic Lobo Theater - Lobo Lounge and Event Center; Request for Liquor License

Lobo ABQ Management Team management at loboabq.com
Sat Sep 4 11:15:58 MDT 2021

> Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors,

1)	Absolutely. Having a liquor license comes with responsibility and a lot of liability. We are in the process of seeing if we can incorporate checking IDs with our POS (point-of-sale 	system).

2)	We will have cameras, security company, and a protocol for every type of situation as a part of our Employee Manuel. We are catering to a more professional clientele.

3)	Our goal at the Lobo is to bring back Nob Hill and for it to be a safe place for all. This needs to be a safe place for my wife and kids as well. With larger events we have 		 budgeted for additional security around the corners just to make sure our patrons have peace of mind when they come to Nob Hill.

	I do understand all your valid concerns because those are mine as will.

Thanks you for your time.

J Richard Rivas