[Neighbors] Historic Lobo Theater - Lobo Lounge and Event Center; Request for Liquor License

fgreen38 fgreen38 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 14:34:03 MDT 2021

Living just blocks away, we would be in favor of the proposal as long as we don't have another Imbibe and all the activity stays inside and not on the sidewalk or roof.  Of course we loved it when we could walk to the movie there or Calvary had it.  However, times change and I'm sure the rent is ridiculous enough to keep those activities away.

It seems reasonable to just have a beer and wine license, we’re presuming, like Tractor or Bosque Brewing has. Zinc,  next door, has the liquor license. We don't think Nob Hill or the neighborhood needs this location to be just another bar.

Karen and Fred Green