[Neighbors] Lobo theater app

Karen Mendenhall abqkaren at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:56:33 MDT 2021

Hello.  As a long time ( >20 years) Nob Hillaña, and after reviewing the application for the Lobo Theatre project, I see no reason for opposing the application.  I welcome well-thought out development on Central in our neighborhood, which this seems to be.   For many years the Lobo was a gathering spot in the neighborhood for one and all. It will be nice to see it open for all once again.

Karen S. Mendenhall
Abqkaren at gmail.com
505.280.2097 mobile

“the arc of the moral universe is long but bends toward justice.”  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.