[Neighbors] Moving on

lucille Torres ltadvisor at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 08:49:22 MDT 2021

 Thanks David for giving of your time and talents to improving our Neighborhood.Best Wishes on your life's journey.See you around.Lucille
    On Friday, September 10, 2021, 02:04:10 PM MDT, David Garcia <david at halflifedigital.com> wrote:

 All,
Thanks so much for the warm outpouring. It sure has been a pleasure serving the neighborhood and you guys make it hard to leave! Warmest regards to all! I look forward to seeing everyone around the neighborhood. ☺️

David Garcia(Departing) Vice President, NHNA
In my day job:
David Garcia
producer / director
halflife* digital