[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Annual Member's Meeting is a week away

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Thu Sep 23 15:39:41 MDT 2021

Nob Hill Friends, The annual member's meeting is one of the main conduits
your association uses to get out the word on community news and get your
input about what we should be working on to improve life in Nob Hill.

All are invited September 30 at 6:00 pm at Monte Vista Christian Church.
Enjoy the snacks, see old friends, meet new friends, and be heard. The plan
is to meet outdoors. Get the agenda at http://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/

We will elect members to lead our association on our board of directors.
Perhaps this is the time for you to serve in that way. Terms are two years.
You can get full information or step up by emailing the address below. We
welcome nominations of members at the meeting. Be sure you are a paid up
member before the meeting. Reach out to Treasurer Paulette Mastio (
<mailto:paulette.mastio at gmail.com> paulette.mastio at gmail.com) to follow up.

Most of our work is accomplished by active committees. Perhaps contributing
in that way works for you. See committees on the agenda. Participating in
events like this meeting is a good way to help. Helping deliver newsletters
is important. The more of us who contribute the more we can accomplish.

If you have ideas or questions email  <mailto:theboard at nobhill-nm.com>
theboard at nobhill-nm.com or call president, Gary Eyster, at 991-1388.

#VivaNobHill