[Neighbors] Transfer of Liquor License # 28028 to 3222 Central Ave. SE, Albuquerque, M'tucci's Bar-Roma

kingkb kingkb at mail.swcp.com
Thu Sep 30 07:14:56 MDT 2021

Incredible that it could be looked up with the description ~ where
Kelly's was, over by Wellesly/Bryn Maur ~ and building is described as
under the National Park Service.

Given it was Kelly's(same type set
up), and assuming that worked well for the near neighbors, easy to
support.

Karen

On Sep 29 2021 11:24 PM, kingkb via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> Well, it's late evening .... I can't
seem to find the actual address in this email.

> Someone send that
around?

Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

>> Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors,
>>

>> OUR ASSOCIATION HAS RECEIVED THE ATTACHED APPLICATION
28028 for Dispenser Liquor License at M'Tucci's Bar-Roma in the 1939
Jones Motor Co. The CABQ Alcohol Hearing Officer will hear the request
on Oct. 14. Comments can be accepted by donna at cabq.gov until 72 hours
before the hearing.

>> When we learn of a liquor license
application we contact the applicant to gather information. We pass this
to our email list to gather neighborhood input. If neighbors express
questions or concerns we seek further information. We invite you to
REPLY TO ALL if you have a position on this request. If you prefer you
may reply to theboard at nobhill-nm.com

M'Tucci's Centrale, LLC, John Haas, Managing Member; haas0711 at msn.com
(505)639-4819

>> -Current and recent operations with alcohol
service and period of operation:

>> M'tucci's Moderno Italian
Restaurant, 1908 Wellsprings Ave. SE, Rio Rancho

>> M'tucci's 25,
6001 Winterhaven Road NW, Ste. M, Albuquerque

>> M'tucci's 25, 4939
Pan American Frwy. NE, Albuquerque

>> -Food menu: The menu has not
been finalized but will be similar to offerings of our other
restaurants. Core menu items will include home-made pastas and sourdough
pizzas. Roman specialties will include combinations of meats, cheeses,
breads and condiments

>> Alcoholic Beverage Offerings: broad
selection of beers, wines and distilled spirits for on-site consumption

>> -Hours of operation: 7 days a week, lunch, dinner and brunch.
While subject to change, hours of operation are anticipated to be from
11:00 AM until 11:00 PM.

>> -Measures applicant plans relative to
security: As with our other restaurants, the safety and enjoyment of our
customers and employees is of great concern and our highest priority.
Other than installation of a central monitored alarm system, security
measures to be employed have not yet been finalized. Each of our
restaurants has different challenges and security needs and we will
implement a security plan that best fits the needs of our restaurant
premises, customers and guests.

>> ATTACHED IS A CALL SUMMARY from
APD for the Albuquerque addresses. As with other applications with
locations in shopping centers not all of these calls relate to
M'Tucci's. Those related to M'Tucci's are highlighted.

>> When
input is neutral or positive we generally don't develop an association
position which results in approval by the Hearing Officer. If input
suggests strong concerns or directors have strong concerns we will call
a special board meeting to explore an association position. We will
notify the email list of this special meeting and all are welcome. AT
6:30 PM ON OCT. 7 THE NHNA BOARD WILL EVALUATE INPUT RECEIVED.

_At that meeting the board generally considers the expected impact on
community safety and quality of life and factors including but not
limited to calls for police service at applicant's operations and
security plans. _

>> _ _
>>
>> Hours of service and services
offered are not generally part of the hearing officer's consideration,
but may affect the association's position.

>> Locations near
Residential Zone Districts (IDO 14-16-2-3) are problematic, particularly
if affected neighbors oppose.

>> _Naturally, neighbor input is
crucial. _

>> _We will notify the email list, the liquor hearing
officer, and the applicant of the association's action coming from such
a special meeting. _

>> All members of the community are free to
contact the applicant and to provide written comments to the hearing
officer or attend the CABQ hearing in a personal capacity.

>> _GARY
EYSTER_

>> _President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association_

_(505)991-1388_

>> _meyster1 at me.com_
>>
>> _ _
>>
>> __