[Neighbors] application for liquor license

Adrian N. Carver adrian.carver at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:20:18 MDT 2022

Neighbors,

I am glad to see these infill investments in the beautiful neighborhood, business, and entertainment district we call home. I’ve been in support of Public House’s applications because the location the Kalembas chose will help keep the area around Central and Carlisle safer.

More bicycles and pedestrians crossing eastward at that intersection means more eyes on the street for those who need help. It also means calming/slowing traffic. It’s the same logic behind why most homes in the neighborhood can’t have a wall higher than 4’.

I’m looking forward to the opening!

– Adrian N. Carver
he pronouns
www. <https://www.adriancarver.com/>adriancarver.com <https://adriancarver.com/>