[Neighbors] Fwd: Final version of New liquor establishments

Drew Lynde drewlynde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:32:15 MDT 2022

Thank you Channing for sharing this excellent and informative article.

Living on the corner of Silver/Arlote and Solano, we see tons of parking for the Farmacy, various events, and now the churc too. However, we don’t mind it one bit—we moved a block off central to be near the action and we wouldn’t expect anything else!

Also, a big shoutout to our Nob Hill Cleanup crews that keep tirelessly work to keep Central, as well as Silver and Copper, cleaned up. Be sure to thank them when you see them because the idea of Nob Hill simply wouldn’t be possible without them.

Best,

Drew Lynde
3716 Arlote Ave SE

Sent from my iPhone