[Neighbors] Best laundromat in the hood

Rozy Dog gmk at rozydog.com
Fri Apr 29 15:40:28 MDT 2022

Greetings Neighbors. Presently I am in a wheelchair due to a leg injury. That means that one of the many daily activities I can’t I do is my laundry since the machines are down in the basement. So I want to tell everybody how wonderful Washington Laundromat is. I highly recommend using their clean updated facility for any and all of your laundry needs. I’ve never had my clothes so well cared for. It is reasonably priced.  And all done with a smile and a thank you. How awesome is that!!!  So please support one of our local businesses. U won’t regret it. Have a great day :-)

Melinda Rand MA