[Neighbors] 4012 Central wants to sell cannabis

donnaobrien505 at comcast.net donnaobrien505 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 10:44:24 MDT 2022

To whom it may concern.  Let it be know that I who am a nearby neighborhood resident of the subject property am very opposed to the conditional use to sell cannabis at 4012 Central.  There is a reason the IDO sets strict rules on how far apart one cannabis retailer can be from another.  We already have enough problems in the neighborhood and don’t need more intoxicated folks passing in and out of the neighborhood.  We already have a retailer selling cannabis practically net door to 4012 Central.  I vote NO!

Concerned citizen,
Donna O’Brien