[Neighbors] Suggestions For A House Cleaner and Outside Contractor

Weiser Dan buddew7 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 16:13:52 MST 2022

    I have 2 requests for helpers:

1. A Good Cleaning Service or individual(s) who are good at cleaning an older Nob Hill Home especially the bathrooms.  They are the most difficult areas of the home for me to clean.
2. A Good Outside Worker; perhaps a former construction worker; who does side jobs like fixing your gate and replacing the wood areas for your roof and the pitched roof tiles only; not a full roof replacement; Sadly AAA Roofing which was always good for me before; tried to talk me into replacing my entire roof; when I only wanted the replaceable roof tiles and to get an estimate for replacing the gutters.  They sadly insisted (never happened before) that the entire roof should be replaced which my neighbor wisely warned me was "not needed" since another company tried to pull "The Same Game On Him" and his rates totally would have gone up if he accepted the offer.
Thanks Everyone,
Dan W.