[Neighbors] Liquor License Application , Social House and Gather, 3128 Central SE

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sun Feb 27 18:13:05 MST 2022

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors,

Our association has received the attached application 1218592 for Restaurant
License Type B; Beer, Wine, and Spirits with On Premise Consumption Only
With Patio Service at 3128 Central Ave. SE, which was formerly Nob Hill Bar
and Grill.

When your association learns of a liquor license application we contact the
applicant to gather information. We pass this to our email list to gather
neighborhood input. If neighbors express questions or concerns we seek
further information. We invite you to reply to all if you have a position on
this request.

.Operators of the business: *****

-Contact information: *****

.Current and recent operations with alcohol service and period of operation:
****

-Food menu: *****

-Hours of operation: *****

.Measures the applicant plans relative to security: *****

I apologize for not getting this out sooner. I was waiting for the
information above and still have not received it. The CABQ Liquor Hearing
Officer will hear the request on Wednesday, March 2.

Since we don't have any addresses of existing operations and this group is
new at this location we don't have any summaries of calls for service from
APD.

At 5 pm on March 1 NHNA will evaluate input received. When input is neutral
or positive we generally don't develop an association position.  If input
suggests strong concerns or directors have strong concerns we will have to
express these to the hearing officer at the hearing.

Areas of concern would generally form around expected impact on community
safety and quality of life and factors including but not limited to calls
for police service at applicant's operations and security plans.

Hours of service and services offered are not generally part of the hearing
officer's consideration, but may affect the association's position.

Locations near Residential Zone Districts (IDO 14-16-2-3) are problematic,
particularly if affected neighbors oppose.

Naturally, neighbor input is crucial.

We will notify the email list, the liquor hearing officer, and the applicant
of the association's action.

All members of the community are free to provide written comments to the
hearing officer or attend the CABQ hearing in a personal capacity.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>

 <http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/newsletter/>
http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/newsletter/