[Neighbors] FW: Liquor License Application , Social House and Gather, 3128 Central SE

Sharmin Dharas sharmin at heritagehospitalitygroup.com
Mon Feb 28 12:23:02 MST 2022

What a great revival of a wonderful restaurant! Especially because the team
seems to have a strong Food and Beverage background. They have a strong
understanding of what requirements are needed for high standards and
safety. No opposition here, only support.

*Heritage Hospitality Group*

*Sharmin S. Dharas*

3711 Central Ave NE | Albuquerque, NM | 87108

Direct: 505.401.6549 | Email: sharmin at heritagehospitalitygroup.com

www.HotelZazz.com