[Neighbors] FW: Liquor License Application , Social House and Gather, 3128 Central SE

fgreen38 fgreen38 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 14:02:42 MST 2022

We support this Application.Karen and Fred Green Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 2/28/22  7:42 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: 'Nob Hill' <neighbors at nobhill-nm.com> Cc: Gary and Melodie Eyster <meyster1 at me.com>, 'Kyla Stoker' <kyla at newmexicoliquorlicense.com> Subject: [Neighbors] FW: Liquor License Application , Social House and Gather, 3128 Central SE We have now received the information below for the subject license request. Please reply to all with any input. Kind regards, Gary Eyster, President Nob Hill Neighborhood Assoc.505-991-1388 From: Kyla Stoker [mailto:kyla at newmexicoliquorlicense.com] Sent: Monday, February 28, 2022 6:29 AMTo: Gary Eyster <meyster1 at me.com>Subject: Re: Liquor License Application , Social House and Gather, 3128 Central SE Good morning Gary,  I have received the following information for your distribution.   -Operators of the business: Dustin Darnell (General Manager) & Joe Anguiano (Executive Chef)-Contact information: 505.681.3453, dustindarnell at mattrllc.com-Current and recent operations of any operator with alcohol service and period of operation:  Dustin Darnell - The Mansion on Forsyth Park in Savannah, GA (Consulting - 9/2021 - 11/2021), The Harpeth Hotel in Nashville, TN (Consulting 7/2021 - 10/2021), Sawmill Market in Albuquerque, NM (Consulting, 12/2019 - 4/2020) and El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa in Taos, NM (Food and Beverage Director 7/2019 - 4/2020), Hotel Andaluz a Curio Property in Albuquerque, NM (Food and Beverage Director, 05/2017 - 07/2019)-Food menu:  Menus are pending and subject to change; both Gather and 3128 Social House will have separate menus for their respective dining areas.  Gather is a craft cocktail bar and will offer small plates and shareable items.  3128 Social House is a modern take on a gastropub, serving New American cuisine.-Hours of operation: Gather and 3128 Social House will open with abbreviated hours of operation and will ramp up to the following:     Hours of Operation SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday3128 Social House10a - 11pCLOSED11a - 11p11a - 11p11a - 11p11a - 11p10a - 11pGather5p - 11pCLOSED5p - 11p5p - 11p5p - 11p5p - 11p5p - 11p·Measures the applicant plans relative to security: We have installed a video surveillance system (indoors and outdoors), security system active when staff are not on property, fostered relationships with the local law enforcement (noting that we have conveyed our immediate concerns with them and have mobile numbers to the officers detailed to our neighborhood), and will have security on site for higher business volumes or special events.  We have no plan to be a nightclub or interact in such manner; we are content with closing our restaurant establishment at 11pm per our license requirements. Kyla StokerNew Mexico Liquor Licenses, LLCcell: (505) 980-5614fax: (505) 212-0227www.NewMexicoLiquorLicense.com 2539 Wyoming Blvd NEAlbuquerque, NM 87112CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.  If you are receiving a Letter of Intent, Exclusive Listing Agreement, Commission Agreement, Lease or Purchase Agreement, these documents have been prepared for the approval of your attorney. New Mexico Liquor Licenses, LLC makes no representation on the legal sufficiency or tax consequences of these documents or the transaction(s) to which they pertain. Please consult your attorney and tax advisor. On Feb 27, 2022, at 6:13 PM, Gary Eyster <meyster1 at me.com> wrote:Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors, Our association has received the attached application 1218592 for Restaurant License Type B; Beer, Wine, and Spirits with On Premise Consumption Only With Patio Service at 3128 Central Ave. SE, which was formerly Nob Hill Bar and Grill.  When your association learns of a liquor license application we contact the applicant to gather information. We pass this to our email list to gather neighborhood input. If neighbors express questions or concerns we seek further information. We invite you to reply to all if you have a position on this request. ·Operators of the business: *****-Contact information: *****·Current and recent operations with alcohol service and period of operation: ****-Food menu: *****-Hours of operation: *****·Measures the applicant plans relative to security: ***** I apologize for not getting this out sooner. I was waiting for the information above and still have not received it. The CABQ Liquor Hearing Officer will hear the request on Wednesday, March 2. Since we don’t have any addresses of existing operations and this group is new at this location we don’t have any summaries of calls for service from APD. At 5 pm on March 1 NHNA will evaluate input received. When input is neutral or positive we generally don’t develop an association position.  If input suggests strong concerns or directors have strong concerns we will have to express these to the hearing officer at the hearing. Areas of concern would generally form around expected impact on community safety and quality of life and factors including but not limited to calls for police service at applicant's operations and security plans.  Hours of service and services offered are not generally part of the hearing officer’s consideration, but may affect the association’s position. Locations near Residential Zone Districts (IDO 14-16-2-3) are problematic, particularly if affected neighbors oppose. Naturally, neighbor input is crucial.  We will notify the email list, the liquor hearing officer, and the applicant of the association’s action.  All members of the community are free to provide written comments to the hearing officer or attend the CABQ hearing in a personal capacity. Kind regards,Gary EysterPresident, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association(505)991-1388meyster1 at me.com <image001.jpg>  http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/newsletter/ <image002.jpg>   <scan-0059.pdf>