[Neighbors] Roaches p

Sam Bawcum sambawcum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:06:23 MST 2022

Alma’s Roach Bait
The "roach killer" is boric acid powder. Generally kid and pet safe as well
as "environmentally safe". Available at True Value in the Not Nob Hill
shops, Lomas @ San Mateo.

Alma’s Roach Bait

16 oz Boric Acid
1/2 cup Finely Chopped Onions
1/2 cup Sugar
1 cup Flour
Lard to hold it all together
Add Water to the consistency of clay

16 oz Boric Acid
1/2 cup Finely Chopped Onions
1/2 cup Sugar
1 cup Flour
Lard to hold it all together
Add Water to the consistency of clay

I crumble it up and spread in likely roach hangouts. Works great for me. No
need to scorch the earth, or anything else.