[Neighbors] Roaches p

J.D.Brown jdbrownjd at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 20:22:37 MST 2022

Roaches have been around for approximately 280 million years. I think they’d eat just about anything.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, February 28, 2022, 7:44 PM, kingkb <kingkb at mail.swcp.com> wrote:

Haven't seen much yet, but as someone else noted, they come up in warm weather.

While keeping food out of their path helps, it doesn't really discourage ~ someone else might have a correction for me, but I think they eat just about anything (ie, things that are non-food for us, as well as food).

Another thing to be mindful of is plumbing. Leaks in the water or sewer line are party places, great for condos and rearing many young :)

Karen