[Neighbors] Fwd: UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION NOTIFICATION - Lomas Lane Closures for Today & Tomorrow

Greg Weirs vgweirs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:34:00 MST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stone, Rachel <rstone at abcwua.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 4:16 PM
Subject: UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION NOTIFICATION - Lomas Lane Closures for Today
& Tomorrow

Today’s closure will be in *EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM TOMORROW MORNING (JAN. 12)*.
This closure will affect the left two eastbound moving lanes and the
left-hand turn lane to northbound Carlisle.

Beginning at 8 am tomorrow morning (Jan. 12), the two right eastbound lanes
will be closed for the continued work on the waterlines. This lane closure
will be in effect through the end of this week.

Finally, a general reminder that this southbound closure on Monte Vista
will be in effect until the project is complete.