[Neighbors] News for Hilleños

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Mon Jan 17 15:32:39 MST 2022

-No CABQ eNews today

-Tuesday, tomorrow night, Jan.18, Steven Moffson and staff of the NM
Historic Preservation Division will hold a public information meeting to
discuss findings and possible listing of two additional Nob Hill historic
districts in the NM Register of Cultural Places,  1925 Granada Heights and
1945 Broadmoor Addition. Zoom invite and details at
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/

- Nob Hill-University Public Safety ECHO Wednesday at 4 pm; Info and zoom at
https://www.cabq.gov/echo

-Your neighborhood association is exploring what work to take on in 2022.
Focus groups are: Public Safety, Tree Canopy Restoration, Community
Engagement, Historic Preservation, and Urban Planning. Chairs will announce
upcoming focus committee meetups to do this. All are welcome at any of the
meetups and ideas are welcome at  theboard at nobhill-nm.com
<mailto:theboard at nobhill-nm.com>

-The focus committee on Historic Preservation in Nob Hill will meet up with
masks and outdoor distancing Feb. 1 at 4 pm. Details at
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/

-Nob Hill is receiving 100 free trees from ABQ Neighborwoods/Tree NM with
support from Councilor Pat Davis. The area between Carlisle and Washington
is the focus for this round. Focus is on front yards. Trees will be planted
for you. You agree to water them. Huge thanks to Marc and Pamela Weese
Powell of Dakota Tree Project who chair our neighborhood association Tree
Restoration Committee. Deadline to sign up is Feb. 12 or when all trees are
reserved. Email pamela at dakotatreeproject.org
<mailto:pamela at dakotatreeproject.org>

-We have water conservation calendars. Pick one up on the porch at 316
Amherst NE or reply and we’ll bring you one.

VivaNobHill!

www.NobHill-NM.com <http://www.NobHill-NM.com>