[Neighbors] De Anza tap room/beer garden

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sat Jan 29 16:45:10 MST 2022

Eighteen months ago Jim Trump of DeAnza Motor Lodge requested a statement of position from our association for a tap room/beer garden concept at the motor lodge.
This would be on the restaurant pad at the front of the site on Central Ave.
We sent the information out to the email list and received all favorable comments from the neighborhood. We sent him the attached letter of support (pdf).

He pursued a different concept in the interim but has returned to this one and has asked us to affirm our position of support.

I am not aware of any changed conditions that would alter our position but I want the community to know what we said and confirm its support.
If you disagree with this course of action please reply to all. If there is a significant change of opinion we will take up the matter at our board meeting (open to all) Feb. 3.
Otherwise we will affirm the position of support  Friday, Feb. 4.

#VivaNobHill
Gary Eyster, President
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association