[Neighbors] De Anza tap room/beer garden

Chris Smith nmrealestatenow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:09:39 MST 2022

Yes, support Jim Trump and his continued efforts at the De Anza!

*Chris Smith* - *Realtor / Qualifying Broker*

*NM Real Estate Now, LLC*

*BUYING or SELLING (Residential / Commercial)*

*NMREC License 15914*

*505.379.2763 *

<https://www.facebook.com/nmren>  <http://twitter.com/nmrealestatenow>
<https://www.instagram.com/nmrealestatenow>

Email:  nmrealestatenow at gmail.com

Featured Listings:  www.nmrealestatenow.com
<https://www.nmrealestatenow.com/featured-listings/>

*For Property Management Services*
*Route 66 Property Management - License 20778*
*www.rt66properties.com <http://www.rt66properties.com/> *