[Neighbors] Reaching out

Rozy Dog gmk at rozydog.com
Wed Jul 6 13:42:03 MDT 2022

Dear neighbors:  six months ago I had a very bad injury and reached out to my Nob Hill community for support and assistance. You generously responded with caring and visits. It touched my heart.
I am now nearing the end of my healing process. While I am able to do much for myself in my home I am still in need of assistance with errands and in home organizing. I can afford $20/hour for up to 4hrs/week.   If you are reliable, available & vaccinated please respond to this email with your name and contact information.   Thank you again so much. I look forward to hearing from you.
PS. All necessary Covid protocols will be followed.

Melinda Rand MA