[Neighbors] Cannabis retail conditional use request

Lisa Lopez lisalopez0511 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:38:35 MDT 2022

Just a personal view here...  I am against it.  It seems to me that there
are several establishments already all around the City that we do not
"need" to allow exceptions in any portion of town.  It already feels like
there is a dispensary on every other corner.   Also,  Nob Hill doesn't need
to attract this type of clientele to our neighborhood.  I read many emails
that are against the allowance of those that sell alcohol I dont think
cannabis is any better.

Lisa Lopez
300 Block of Montclaire NE