[Neighbors] Cannabis retail conditional use request

jana quintero dukecityherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:18:19 MDT 2022

Thank you all again for your feedback. I would hope you are reading the
threads and did see our clarification, as to our Herbs shop is not an
addition to the neighborhood we are simply adding cannabis products. Please
read below the history of what we are working towards.

We would like to clear up a couple items for better clarification to the
email sent out on behalf of the shop.  We have been an established Holistic
Herb Shop for over 6 years and simply are adding some cannabis products to
our existing shelves.

Our business is a locally owned family business as we are looking to grow
our Herb Shop.

Our current customers have expressed concerns having to shop elsewhere and
feel at ease shopping with our establishment.

We are here to serve our customers which is why we would like to add
Cannabis products and have our products fit the needs of our customers.

We are located in Nob Hill and need a conditional permit due to the fact we
are next to a med/rec dispensary.  The rules  went into effect years after
the fact that we have been established at this location, so to move my shop
to another location takes funds that Covid has taken away from businesses
and is not doable at this time.
So to simply add additional herbal products to our shelves is what we are
planning to do with our approved permits.

Thank you again for your time.
Jana

Duke City Herbs

Holistic Herb Shop