[Neighbors] Cannabis retail conditional use request

kingkb kingkb at mail.swcp.com
Fri Jul 29 10:20:42 MDT 2022

I agree with the opposition, as expressed in these two notes. Density
matters, what we have in the area for shopping matters. The city seems
to have gone through a considerable process for the regulations and it
looks best to follow those, at least for a period of time (a year,
perhaps), in order to see the actual effect of the changes.

Karen King (a different Karen that referenced below)