[Neighbors] Cannabis Retail Conditional Use Request

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Fri Jul 29 10:29:43 MDT 2022

Thank you to Greg Weirs, our chair of urban planning, for posting the report
of facilitated meeting between Nob Hill Neighborhood Association (NHNA) and
Ms. Quintero. When we learned of Ms. Quintero’s request to the Zoning
Hearing Examiner (ZHE) for a conditional use approval we asked for a
facilitated meeting. We announced it on the News for Hilleños that we put
out to this list serve every Monday.

As you know this decision is with the ZHE. As the recognized neighborhood
association near the requested address NHNA is invited to submit a position
to him. We will consider a statement of position at our next board meeting
on August 8. Ms. Quintero is invited as is all the community. By custom our
board hears the applicant and neighborhood input, then formulates a
position. See meeting details at https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/

We will submit that statement to ZHE Assistant
<mailto:suzannasanchez at cabq.gov> suzannasanchez at cabq.gov

Every neighbor can submit their personal statement to her. The deadline for
statements is August 10. Every neighbor can speak to the ZHE at his hearing
on August 16. Details at
<https://www.cabq.gov/planning/boards-commissions/zoning-hearing-examiner>
https://www.cabq.gov/planning/boards-commissions/zoning-hearing-examiner

Thank you for your posts on this thread. Several have shared useful ideas
and positions. We welcome constructive dialogue.

Ms. Quintero has scheduled an open house for neighbors. We offered to post
it here.

EDUCATIONAL TOUR of Duke City Herbs: Locally Owned Herb shop servicing
community members for over half a decade.

Holistic Herb Shop and Wellness Workshop

Hosted by Owner: Jana Quintero

Stop by, check us out.

Tour Date:  August 5th, 2022

RSVP BY AUGUST 3rd

CALL   (505) 750 0158

Time:  6:30pm
Location: Duke City Herbs
Address: 4012 Central Ave Albuquerque, NM  87108

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

 <mailto:meyster1 at me.com> meyster1 at me.com